- Time for those hard-hitting yet insanely cute animals and animal-alikes we know from comics and cartoons!
Anime Fanboy Fantasies
- What's the next fanservicey character to jiggle into a game or anime? Why not come here, since it's likely to be like what you find here . . .
Evil Animal Minions
- It may not be serious, but haven't you always wanted to say "Release the radioactive super-intelligent squid!"? Yeah, I thought so.
- Produces a plethoria of painfully pretty personagages of the male persuasion. Great hair, mysterious backstories - what more could anyone want?
Grimoire of Questionable Spells
- OK, it's not serious, but it's all in fun. Encounter spells that most sane mages wouldn't use or consider. The question of course is how many sane mages you meet . . .
- In a nod to the Great Toy fests of the 80's and 90's, a way to create titles that sound familiar - and highly marketable!
- Makes alignments you'd more likely see in real life. Mostly humorous, but may be inspiring.
- The march of technology gets interrupted by incoherent stumbling.