- Somewhat old-school, this generator creates names for various sites of adventure, in different categories.
- Sometimes the most interesting things happen after the world or civilization has ended. Helps come up with places to find, explore, or discover.
- When you need to come up with locations for afterlives, dieties, supernatural beings, and the furthest dimensions.
- Need to give a Kingdom, Provice, or other setting an interesting title like "Dragon's Empire" or "Kingdom of the Great Grail"? Or need to whip up an idea for a political entity? Try this!
- A way to flesh out your settings with various rooms, chambers, and other places. Mostly for fantasy or horror settings.
- Where's the next drink, next clue, or next bar fight coming from? Inns and tavers are such an integral part of the average fantasyscape that naming them can be difficult (or boring). Skewed towards fantasy-style names, obviously.